By: Dr. Latronica Fisher
21 Day Detox Instructions
- Every day you will have 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar with 1 teaspoon coral legend (call Dr. Fisher at 713.520.8188 for more info on item) and 6 – 8 ounces of alkaline water upon rising. The only exception will be the first night you will have it before bed and then in a.m.—which will be considered the first day.
- You will drink this first thing every morning on empty stomach.
The other detox you can use if you can’t tolerate the first one is similar in its effectiveness.
- 12 ounces of alkaline water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix together and drink upon rising.
For gallbladder detox: This is done on day 2 at night
- 1/2 cup or 8 ounces olive oil
- 1/2 grapefruit or 1 lemon juice.
- Gallbladder-ND (Call Dr. Fisher for more info on item)
- Mix together and drink before bed.
Lay on the left side of your back and then your right side. Change positions every 15 minutes. If there are stones in your gallbladder, (let Dr. Fisher know because we would need to suggest one additional supplement) they will be in your stool the next morning. They usually look like green peas.
The grapefruit and or lemon juice helps cut down the taste of the olive oil and make it tolerable.
First Seven Days:
- Three days of tea and water only. (healthy fasting, green tea, slim line or dandelion detox, fresh ginger tea or mint tea) any of these
- Days 4-7 green juices (recipe below)
- 2 medium apples
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 6 kale leaves
- 1/2 lemon
You can drink as much as you want. Alternate with water with lemon juice. No honey, sugar or artificial sweetener.
Mono fruit (watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew or cucumbers). One fruit at a time. No bananas or any foods from the dry sweet fruits list. No cooked foods.
- You can have fruit in morning
- Dark green leafy vegetables in afternoon.
Please don’t eat any white rice, flour or sugar, processed foods or fast foods. Also, you might want to consider leaving grains out of your diet.
Be encouraged! Thank you for wanting to take your own health in your own hands. Remember your health is your wealth.
If you have any questions, call Dr. Fisher at 713 520-8188